I couldn't leave # 2 out!
1. Were you married at the time? Yes / Same
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Excitement! / Same!
3. How old were you? 22 /24
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? Home pregnancy test / HPT
5. Who did you tell first? Jim / Jim
6. Did you want to find out the sex? No / Yes!
7. Due date? November 4th / February 18th
8. Did you deliver early or late? 4 days early / 1 day early
9. Did you have morning sickness? Not the throw-up kind, just the not feeling good kind. / Same
10. What did you crave? Food! / Food!
11. Who irritated you the most? Nobody / My Doctor!
12. What was your first child's sex? Girl / Boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 26 / 26
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nothing that wasn't "normal" for my body./ "Dr. induced hypertension" AKA: nothing that wasn't "normal" for my body.
15. Where did you give birth? At a hospital with a Midwife / At home
16. How many hours were you in labor? 8 hours / 1 hour 15 minuets
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Jim / No one!
18. Who watched? Jim, Mom, M-I-L, Dalayna / Jim, Mom, M-I-L
19. Was it natural or c-section? Natural all the way / Natural all the way.
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? No / Water! (water birth)
21. How much did your child weigh? 7 lbs 14 oz / 7 lbs 14 oz!
22. What did you name him/her? Kyrie Nicole / Trey Elliot
23. How old is your baby today? 3 years, 11 months / 1 year 8 months
24. Where were you when your water broke? Cooking Chili in the Kitchen/Sleeping in bed.